We are a fast paced machine shop located in Bloomingdale, IL looking to hire a full time Second shift CNC operator to join our team. The hours are from 4:00pm-12:30am Monday- Friday.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Oversee CNC machines while they execute the job and make necessary adjustments to ensure customer specifications are met.
- Monitor machine performance and output during production to ensure proper results
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements following manufacturers instructions and troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Moves product to and from work area using dollies and forklifts.
- Maintain a clean work area by daily cleaning of machines, and regular disposal of savings according to company policies and standards.
- 2 years of Experience with lathes preferred
- Know how to use measuring instruments and gauges
- Working knowledge of horizontal CNC lathe
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with others
- Able to work in a fast pace production shop
- Must have excellent mechanical aptitude and experience with metal fabricating equipment
1) Paid vacations and personal days
2) Paid holidays
3) 401 Plan
4) Health Insurance
5) Life Insurance