We are a fast paced machine shop located in Bloomingdale, IL looking to hire a full time Second shift CNC operator to join our team. The hours are from 4:00pm-12:30am Monday- Friday.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Oversee CNC machines while they execute the job and make necessary adjustments to ensure customer specifications are met.
- Monitor machine performance and output during production to ensure proper results
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements following manufacturers instructions and troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Moves product to and from work area using dollies and forklifts.
- Maintain a clean work area by daily cleaning of machines, and regular disposal of savings according to company policies and standards.
- 2 years of Experience with lathes preferred or certificate
- Know how to use measuring instruments and gauges
- Working knowledge of horizontal CNC lathe
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with others
- Able to work in a fast pace production shop
- Must have excellent mechanical aptitude and experience with metal fabricating equipment
1) Paid vacations and personal days
2) Paid holidays
3) 401 Plan
4) Health Insurance
5) Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time