Job Title: Assembler I
• Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly
instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies,
tools, and materials.
• Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts
• Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
• Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications;
notifies supervisor to obtain additional resources.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures,
rules, and regulations.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level
• Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish
• Attends and contributes to team EI meetings.
• Contributes to team by accomplishing results as needed.
• Cross-trains in all areas of assembly and helps in other departments as needed.
Qualification requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. (Provide 5-8 requirements for skills and/or past work experience.)
Walterscheid offers the following benefits:
• Eligible for $1,000.00 sign on bonus
• Eligible for a wage increase 90 calendar days following hire date and every 180 calendar days
after first 90 calendar days until employee reaches top of wage range (certain restrictions apply)
• Vacation eligibility immediately upon hire
• 13 Paid holidays
• 401K match program
• Medical, Dental, Vision and other elective benefits available