HuFriedyGroup enables dental professionals to reduce risk, improve efficiencies, drive compliance, and enhance patient and staff safety. At HuFriedyGroup, we are committed to helping dental professionals perfect their craft and deliver the highest level of care to each patient.
The CNC Machine Operator 1 is an entry level position that provides on the job training! The operator will produce machined parts under close supervision by operating computer numerical control (CNC) machines.
This position requires employees to maintain quality and safety standards, accurate time and record keeping, and demonstrate cleanliness and organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have the ability to understand quality requirements for machined components.
- Perform component visual inspections to ensure workmanship and parts are free of contamination.
- Conduct dimensional inspections using appropriate gages and fill out parts inspection log sheets.
- Read and interpret low complexity blueprints and component drawings.
- Aptitude to learn CNC machine offsets when components are off center and bring back within specification.
- Populate daily production boards annotated with output, quality, and safety metrics.
- Ability to identify cycle time of parts being run and be able to calculate production rate.
- Use scales to weigh and count production pieces.
- Maintain clean and organized gage tables and work area. This includes wiping down machines following Chips’ guidelines and mopping floors at the end of each shift.
- Pull chips when required or instructed and place in proper material location.
- Must be able to write in a clear and legible manner.
- Check and record Heat Lot numbers.
- Employee is regularly required to stand, use hands to handle, or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
$3,000 Sign on Bonus!!
Healthcare, Vision, Dental, 401K Match, PTO, Quarterly Bonuses, Company Holidays
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED Required
Preferred Experience :
Knowledge of CNC operating concepts
2nd and 3rd shifts available
3rd Shift - Includes 10% Shift Premium in pay!