X-Cel Technologies is looking for a competent CNC Operator to use computer numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety of functions. This is a full-time position
CNC Operators are skilled professionals, able to work with great precision. They must be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines. A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are also essential.
The goal is to produce high quality parts, ranging in materials, by programming machines to perform the right operations.
- Operate several CNC machines; load and unload bars of material correctly
- Monitor the operation
- Take measurements and inspect material; use various inspection equipment such as calipers, micrometers, bore gauges, and depth gauges
- Understand and follow specifications of task by reading blueprints & work instructions
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations as well as OSHA
- Experience as CNC operator preferred but will train through on the job training
- Skill in operating machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools preferred
- Mechanical aptitude
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent; certificate or diploma in engineering or relevant discipline is a plus