Anzelc Welding & Fabricating, Inc. is immediately hiring skilled and motivated CNC Machinists to join our team!
This is a first shift opportunity with a pay range dependent on experience & skill level. If you are a CNC Machinist eager to demonstrate your knowledge and skills while learning new ones, this is your chance to advance in your career.
- CNC Machine Operation
- CNC Machine Programming
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using measuring precision instruments
- Perform routine Quality/Inspection on all parts using precision measuring equipment/instruments
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Previous experience in CNC machining or other related fields
- Familiarity with machine tools and precision instruments
- General ability to read drawings
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
Anzelc Welding & Fabricating, Inc. not only offers consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we also provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.