Automatic Vehicle Wash Equipment Co., Inc. (AVW) is a family-owned company with more than 40 years of car washing equipment manufacturing experience including product innovation. The company believes in building long-term, mutually beneficial business relationships with our customers. We are a leading global manufacturer of advanced car wash systems with a business philosophy that has remained constant: simplify the design and use high-quality materials to build reliable and durable car wash components.
- Operate and maintain HAAS CNC VF4 machine.
- Monitors production, adjusting feed and other settings for the CNC as necessary.
- Maintains the inventory of completed CNC products.
- Checks output for quality assurance.
- Performs CNC machine maintenance and minor repairs.
- Maintains a safe and clean workstation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and safety
- Experience working with CNC HAAS equipment
- Background in a production manufacturing environment
- Ability to read blueprints and knowledge regarding principles of tolerance and dimensioning
Hours of Operations:
- Monday - Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm, Saturdays 7:00am - 12:00pm
- Plenty of Overtime 50-55 hours/week
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid time off