- Always practice safe operation procedures in CNC department
- Responsible for calibrating heads and tooling for the job
- Loading programs correctly into the database to assure job done right
- Responsible to keep the CNC machine working in a productive manner
- Keep a close watch on material quality before materials are loaded on machine.
- Check all parts from start to finish before sending up to assembly area.
- Communicate with CNC Programmer on order of jobs to complete.
- Keep CNC area clean and in good working order.
- Keep up to date with training on the machines from the Lead CNC Operator.
- Always advance your CNC skills with training from the Lead CNC operator.