ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Set up and operate equipment to efficiently perform job.
- Understand the use of measuring tools and the calibration requirements.
- Record how much time is spent on each job.
- Must have a full understanding of CNC operations and equipment.
- Must be able to locate, diagnose and correct problems in equipment and systems utilizing test equipment and/or prior work experience.
- Must understand use of different cutters and possess ability to determine correct feeds and speeds for those cutters.
- Produces acceptable number of parts in established time frames.
- Check finished dimensions to four place tolerance.
- Other related duties as assigned.