Sloan is the world’s leading manufacturer of commercial plumbing systems and has been in operation since 1906. We are at the forefront of the green building movement and provide sustainable restroom solutions. We manufacture water-efficient products including flush valves, electronic faucets, soap dispensing and sink systems along with vitreous china fixtures for commercial, industrial and institutional markets worldwide.
The CNC Setup Class C (Entry-Level) performs duties to operate various sizes of automatic chucking machines to machine castings.
- Load parts on machine feed conveyor, visually check parts for defects, and unload parts following machining operations.
- Obtain parts from skids, boxes or tote boxes and place finished parts in proper container.
- Check work using fixed gauges and notify setter to adjust machines as required.
- Sort rejected material for rework or scrap as assigned.
- Remove flash from castings as required.
- Use fixed gauges and hammer.
- Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Ability to perform shop math
- Ability to read blueprints
- 6 months+ experience
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, Rx coverage for employee plus eligible dependents
- Life and AD & D insurance, dependent life insurance, long term disability, and HSA, FSA
- Employer matching 401K, PTO, holidays, EAP, wellness programs, on-site medical staff and fitness center
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at Sloan
At Sloan, inclusion and belonging are at the core of what we do every day, and we empower and celebrate the diversity of our workforce. We encourage and value different perspectives, ideas, backgrounds, and solutions. Be your authentic self at Sloan.
We Are Proud Partners With the Chicago Cubs:
We are a Legacy Partner of the Chicago Cubs and we are proud to be the organization’s official water efficiency partner! Through this relationship, which includes the naming rights to Sloan Park, the Cubs’ Spring Training facility in Mesa, Arizona, we have had the opportunity to promote our brand and continue our water conservation efforts in the city of Chicago and around the world