*Retention Bonus of $500 following 6 months of employment*
Health, Dental and Vision Benefits begin the 1st of the month following 30 days. 401(k), vacation, life and disability insurance benefits are available as well.
The CNC Operator will manufacture parts per blueprint, or process instruction, ensuring all specifications are met.
- Responsible for setup, setting offsets and simple program edits.
- Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine appropriately.
- Ensures that every finished piece meets specifications.
- 2 years of previous CNC operation experience.
- CNC Fanuc control set-up capability a plus.
- Knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and other accessories used on various machines.
- Ability to hold fabrication tolerances at +/- .001 (or better) is a must.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints with understanding of geometric tolerance and dimensions.
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments a must.
- Ability to push/pull/carry up to 50 pounds.
- Basic computer skills a plus.
- Creativity and excellent problem-solving skills a must.
- 2nd - Monday through Thursday – 4:00pm – 2:30am
- Currently working Friday as overtime
- Ability to work until 3:30am daily for a 55-hour workweek
The M&R Companies is the world’s largest manufacturer of printing equipment for the screen-printing industry. The company is heavily invested in advanced technology, earning numerous patents, and keeping the company in the forefront of innovative design and rapid product development. We produce a wide array of screen and digital printing equipment in Illinois and other international locations and have a vast array of distributors and support operations throughout the world.
We participate in E-Verify.
We are an equal Employment Opportunity Provider.