Located minutes from I-90, New Dimensions, a division of PMG, is a fast-growing industry leading precision machining business in the Marengo/Union, IL area. Our mission is to provide our customers with the finest quality parts at a competitive price, with dependable, on time delivery. Our company-wide goal is customer satisfaction, process management, continuous improvement, and employee involvement to ensure success for our customers and the company. We are looking for a responsible individual to maintain day to day operations of automated production of CNC machine cells, recover machine alarms, troubleshoot the alarm’s cause, write programs and be fluent in the use of all of the machine’s tooling.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Day to day operation of automated CNC machine cells
- Recover machine alarms and troubleshoot the cause of the alarm including programming problems, basic mechanical and electrical component failures
- Capable of using CAM software to make program changes and write full programs
- Trouble shoot tools that are cutting improperly and make necessary changes to correct the root cause prior to tool failure
- Participate in process improvement projects in cooperation with application engineers
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Must possess technical and mechanical aptitude
- Must possess strong computer skills
- Possess strong basic math, English, and spatial reasoning skills
- Prior ability to read blue prints and G&M codes helpful but will be taught
Shift: 1st and 2nd shift available