Are you a 3rd shift injection molding supervisor tired of working every weekend? Do you want to join a growing organization that recognizes talent and work performance? We offer great pay and awesome benefits including 11 paid holidays!!! If you want to work for a growing organization in a state of the art air conditioned facility with limited weekends, then apply here today!
ECHO Incorporated is an industry leader in developing and manufacturing high-performance, professional-grade, handheld outdoor power equipment. With distributors and thousands of dealers across North and South America, ECHO is constantly anticipating the future of the outdoor power equipment industry and the need for environmental sustainability. Working for ECHO means joining a team of people who are committed to collaboration, innovation, creativity, and high-quality products that make us a globally competitive brand.
The Injection Molding Supervisor will be reporting directly to the Molding Director. This position requires at least 2 years of industry related supervisory related experience along with a wide range of knowledge related to plastic processing, material handling systems, robotic adjustment and programming, safety regulations and protocol, and the entire plastic’s manufacturing processes from raw materials thru finished product. High school diploma (or equivalent) is necessary. Bilingual in English and Spanish is highly preferred. Ability to fluently read and write in English is necessary.
Limited Weekends- Our Molding department primarily works a Monday-Friday schedule unless it's busy season!
Yearly Bonus Eligible - We recognize and reward employee work performance and company productivity!
Full Benefits Package – Including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick time, short term disability, life insurance, 401k with match, and more.
$5,500 Tuition Reimbursement Per Year! – Learn new skills to grow and move up in your career.
Company Stability – We are growing rapidly and gaining new business, which means long term job stability for you!
Work Environment – You will enjoy a safe, clean, bright, air-conditioned atmosphere with state-of-the-art injection molding automation and equipment.
Advancement and Growth – Move up and earn more on a career path with ECHO!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assign daily job requirements to all direct reports on a daily basis. This includes machine operators, material handlers, process technicians, weigh counters.
- Verify that all scheduled machines are running at proper cycle times and that all machines are producing acceptable parts based on their specific quality standards.
- Ensure that all documentation is accurate and being used as intended based on department specific guidelines and procedures. Items such as hourly production counts, mold change checklists, supervisor checklists, weekly safety procedure checklists, OEE production tracking document, etc. are examples of documentation that needs to be completed and accounted for on a daily basis.
- Extensive knowledge of all department related equipment is necessary in order to properly analyze and assist with resolving all types of situations that arise. Experience with handling, programming, and adjustments of Sepro, Yushin, and STAR robotics is preferred. If no prior experience, this will be a top priority to become affluent with in order to be successful in this position.
- 5-10 years of experience in processing is necessary. Experience with valve gated hot runner systems, gas-assist tooling, and 2-shot molding is desired. If not prior experience with these specific applications, this will be a top priority to become affluent with in order to be successful in this position.
- Assist process technicians with daily mold changes and start-ups as workload requires.
- Ability to multi-task and make fast, accurate decisions is necessary in order to keep up with the demands of this position. The ideal candidate will present their self in a professional manner, abiding by company policies at all times and will ensure the same expectations are met from all direct reports on a daily basis.
- Daily communication to various departments and all levels of management through email, telephone, face-to-face is necessary in order to optimize the efficiency of our operation.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
- We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.