Are you looking to join a team of dedicated people who truly care about doing great work together? ASYST isn’t just an industry-leading manufacturer, we are a growing and innovative team looking for people like you to add to our continued success!
We are currently seeking a Layout Technician to join our team at our facility in Kenosha, WI.
The Layout Technician operates all Quality Department measuring equipment including CMM, Vision System, Optical Comparator and all types of hand tools. They conduct layout inspections as required and are responsible for gage calibration system and R&R studies. Will also lend technical assistance to Manufacturing, Engineering, Sales, Shipping/Receiving and Maintenance. Responsible for supporting PPAP submissions. Conducts receiving and final inspection audits. Interacts with customers in a professional manner. Communicates quality problems and PPAP issues to suppliers.
1) Scheduling the lab for all layouts and/or metrology studies as required
2) Accurate layout of product as required
3) Complete documentation and reporting of data
4) Development of new program PPAP requirements (layout reports)
5) Accurate reporting and filing of program data
6) Assist with GD&T as needed
7) Scheduling and calibration of hand tools and equipment
8) Performing capability studies as needed
9) Comply with all IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 procedures and work instructions related to your job description
10) Follow all safety rules and practices.
11) Perform other duties as directed by management.
We offer a friendly working environment, competitive salary plus a full range of benefits including medical, dental, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), educational reimbursement, and more.
ASYST Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.