The Machine Operator is responsible for the production of stamping coils (various sizes).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Run the machine.
- Feed steel coils into machine.
- Remove finished product and securely tie with wire.
- Pack them in a pallet ready to be annealed if necessary.
- Keep your area clean.
- Experience in machine operating or understanding on how to operate machines.
- Must be able to lift up to and including 50 pounds.
- Good work ethic.
- Team player.
- Can-do attitude.
- Bilingual is a bonus (Spanish and English).
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
UPG Enterprises LLC and its Affiliates is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.