Come fly with us and watch your career soar! Join the winning team with a company that offers excellent opportunities to grow your career. Based on experience we will offer $22.00-$30.00/Hr., along with a very competitive benefit package, including 401(k) with a match, that starts day one. We are located in a state of the art, climate-controlled building.
Our Aerospace and Defense business is on an upward trajectory, we are rapidly growing, and we have opportunities to add new team members. Are you interested in joining a growing team with a fantastic culture that is offering a $4,000 sign-on bonus. Win!
- Work from process sheets, blueprints, setup sheets, setup cards, machine status boards, and verbal as well as written instructions.
- Machine and install or re-cut chuck jaws as required.
- Insert and secure tooling in machine turrets and preform machine set ups.
- Download and upload programs into machine, and make minor programming adjustments as needed.
- Operate different types of computerized numerical controls to manufacture a finished machined product by performing a wide range of machining operations within tight tolerances.
- Inspect own work for correct dimensions and ensure that company quality and quantity standards are maintained and complete required documentation. Will be required to inspect the work of other machinists.
- May be required to operate multiple machines and rotating departments.
- Enters data into ERP system.
- Load and unload component piece parts with weights up to 25 lbs
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position requires the applicant to be a US Person with a US permanent residence. A US Person is a US Citizen or Green card holder
- Previous experience and demonstrated proficiency in operating CNC lathe, CNC mill machines, or resistance spot welder (any combination of two machines), with intermediate knowledge and experience with setting up machines.
- Requires a high school education or equivalent experience.
- Must be reliable with minimal call-offs during the year, we value and expect good attendance.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience, and knowledge of machining principles and methods for computer numerical controlled machine tools required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must be able to read and interpret work instructions and blueprints in English.
- External candidates will be required to pass a Machinist test which measures mechanical aptitude.
In addition to gaining invaluable experience and having the opportunity grow, you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Matching 401(k) contribution
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care) & Health Savings Accounts
- Critical illness and Accident Insurance, as well Life Insurance, and an EAP
- Educational Reimbursement