Who We Are
KOCSIS is an industrial technology company built for tomorrow. We combine boundless ingenuity and in-depth customer collaborations with our best-in-class workforce to deliver products that are built for the future. We are looking for 2nd Shift Manual Lathe Machinists to join our talented team at our growing company.
As a Lathe Machinist, you will be primarily machining rolls from various industries. In addition, you may also be machining different mechanical components.
- The ability to perform setups and operate machine efficiently
- A proficiency at reading drawings
- Measure and verify all calculations prior to set up of machinery
- The ability to make tool offsets
- The skill to setup tools
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment
- Complete routine maintenance of machinery
- Work multiple flexible schedules as needed to meet customer requirements
- Other responsibilities deemed necessary by Management
- 5 years’ experience and/or training in a job shop environment
- High School diploma or GED encouraged but not required
- Any relevant manufacturing experience
Candidates should display an exceptional work ethic and either possess or be willing to learn the tasks listed above. Previous job experience requiring a mechanical aptitude, such as an auto mechanic, would be beneficial. Employees hired into this position, who excel at the associated technical skills, will be considered for advancement into machining and/or other assembly positions.