E.J. Basler Co is looking for a quality engineer intern for our Schiller Park, IL location. The position involves performing functions to analyze conditions found during production to determine root cause.
- Collaborate with machine operators and quality team to complete first article inspection.
- Developing and documenting PPAP paperwork.
- Plan and document studies of measurement repeatability and reproducibility; and capability.
- Perform internal audits of the quality system and verification activities.
- Use statistical knowledge for problem solving and data analysis.
- Participate in daily quality meeting to determine disposition for internal rejections.
- Use inspection, measuring and test equipment, as necessary.
- Participate in company quality improvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of experience in related activities preferred.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to perform advance math skills, such as trigonometry, statistics, algebra, geometry, etc.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Capability to use appropriate measurement tools.
EJ Basler Co is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.